From $62.55 per month (incl. GST & Postage)
‘Let’s make our way around the world’ kit
COMPLETE PROJECT BOX WITH ALL SUPPLIES DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR.
Our ‘Make our way around the world’ subscription series delivers a collection of 10-15 craft activities for 6-10 year olds to your home, focusing on a different country each month!
This Platinum Subscription includes EVERYTHING you need to complete ALL the activities each month of your subscription. This subscription suits homes that only have desk drawer basics like textas, pencils, stapler, scissors and sticky tape. This box kit delivered to your door includes:
- Detailed set of instructions – and ideas for extending the activity – in kid friendly language with pictures.
- ALL worksheets, templates and supplies to make the projects
- VIP discounts on other individual kits
The Platinum Subscription Craft Kit is available in 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions.
Each box supplies enough for one child per activity, if you’d like to top up to add enough for more children for all activities, add additional children in the selection below. If no extra children, select 0.
100% everything WITHOUT the craft cupboard basics!
Mailed in a box to your nominated address.
Perfect for those that want the convenience of everything in their kit (and have scissors, glue and stapler at home) and kids that love to do alot of craft. Plus kids love receiving their own mail!
- 10-15 kid-friendly craft projects from simple colouring to constructing with paper templates. All activities designed and printed in Australia.
- A great full day of activities or broken up over a few hours over a few days. What they make they can also play with for days e.g. masks, paper villages, puppets etc
- A complete box kit delivered to your nominated address each month - for the number of months you choose (1,3,6,12). Kids will be excited to receive a box addressed to them with the new country featured that month!
- Activities range from 20 minutes to up to 3 hours to complete depending on level of capability and focus.
- Minimal, if any, adult helping hands required. The kids are encouraged to try to do things themselves and also invited to ask for a hand if they need it.The activities are designed for the basic to the experienced skill level. Advanced kids will know how to 'take it to the next level' based on their interest, their imaginations and the length of time they like to focus.
- The packaging is from recycled plastic or cardboard. The recycled plastic, zip lock packets are reusable as is the carton.Where possible most of the paper contents can be reused or recycled.
- No plastic toys or 'gimmicks' - just lots of craft fun!
Get a regular delivery of fun and choose from a 1,3,6 or 12 month subscription. Subscriptions will be billed up front to gain the discount. Key features of the monthly plan are:
- 10-12 activities per month
- Cancel anytime
- Fixed Shipping cost across Australia
- Personalise with name and message
• GORGEOUS completed projects ready for display
• A sense of achievement
• A fired-up imagination
• Increased confidence
• Expanded creative problem-solving skills
• Enhanced fine motor skills
• Ability to self-occupy
• A sense of community and connection through sharing their work
Creative Voucher $100 Taster Kit
8 crafts - 100% everything you need including craft cupboard basics.
Small paint set with paint brush, kid scissors, 300ml craft glue and mini stapler
Let your recipient choose their kit: $50 or $100 Crafty Club voucher
Sign up for the Crafty Kids Newsletter today!
Get regular craft inspo to surprise and delight plus the chance to WIN prizes and rewards!