Make. Play. Learn. Flourish
Turning screens off and imaginations on!
Art and craft workshops for 6-10 year old boys and girls.
Technology and devices dominate children’s lives. The art and joy of hands-on making is undervalued. With little time-out from their screens – children often miss out on the fun and creativity of art and craft activities also known as maker-centred learning.
How children benefit from maker-centred learning
It empowers them to engage and shape their world. They build:
- self esteem
- self awareness
- fine motor skills
- creative problem solving abilities
- a sense of community and connection
* Source: Harvard Graduate School of Education, January 2015. Maker-centered learning and the development of self: preliminary findings of the Agency by Design project
We nurture children’s imaginations through the art of making to spark:
What we do
- Pop-up craft events and workshops around the Sydney metropolitan area.
- School holiday craft events – details of events in the Inner West and Eastern Suburbs coming up soon.
- OOSH holiday care craft programs
Coming early 2020
- Craft birthday party kits
- Craft kits delivered to your home
AS SEEN AT
For over 5 years, we have been designing and delivering art and craft workshops with primary school children, teenagers AND parents (and sometimes their family, doctors, nurses and teachers join in too!)
Book a workshop for the school holidays. Call us today on
m: 0403 284 124
Or sign up for our newsletter. We’ll keep you posted on all the latest craft trends, upcoming events and more.