Frequently Asked Questions
Questions for Crafty Kids Club? We have the answers…
What type of kits are there?
- Subscription ‘Let’s make our way around the world’, multi-project Kits. Choose from 1, 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions. The longer the subscription the higher the discount.
- Themed multi-project kits – individual kits only – no subscriptions offered: 12-15 projects per kit
- Individual project kits – everything in the kit you need, a single project only.
What type of subscriptions are there?
- The subscriptions are ONLY available on the ‘Let’s make our way around the world’ kits.
- Each kit includes up to 15 projects
- There are 3 levels of subscriptions: Silver, Gold, Platinum.
- Silver is a downloadable kit only
- Gold is a flat pack delivered to your door with all the worksheets and some of the flat supplies needed to make the projects.
- Platinum is a box kit including everything required to complete the projects.
- You can choose from 1, 3, 6 or 12 months subscriptions.
How do I choose the subscription that’s best for us/my kid(s)?
1. SILVER is perfect if you’re a family that:
- Has a good printer and you doesn’t mind printing everything out yourself. You print out the instruction booklet, inspiration poster, the templates and worksheets.
- Wants to access to the materials immediately via PDF
- Is already doing a lot of craft activities – you probably have a fully stocked craft cupboard – so you won’t need us to supply you with all the embellishments like stickers, pom-poms, ribbons, beads etc.
2. GOLD suits
- Homes that have fully stocked craft cupboards and looking for more inspiration and a way to enhance their craft results using the delivered templates.
- Each flat pack supplies enough for one child per activity, if you’d like to top up to add enough for more children for all activities.
3. PLATINUM suits
- Homes that only have desk drawer basics like textas, pencils, stapler, scissors and sticky tape.
- Those that want the convenience of having everything included to complete all the activities.
How do the ‘Let’s make our way around the world’ subscription kits work?
- The subscription service delivers a new country kit each month. It is highlighted as the ‘Feature Kit’ on the site each month.
- Up to 15 activities per month – that’s a box with 15 new craft projects delivered to your door or inbox every month – 180 craft projects per year with a 12 month subscription!
- Each month’s craft projects help your child discover and hone their creative skills.
- You receive a discount by paying for the total fee of your subscription up front. You save 5% on a 3-month subscription, 10% on a 6-month subscription and 15% on a 12 month subscription.
- To receive the discount just pay for your subscription in full at the time of your order. You can cancel the subscription before the time period and you will be refunded the balance owing with the discount removed.
- You can cancel your subscription before or on the 1st of the month to ensure the delivery is not made on the 15th.
- You can also put your subscription on hold with no penalties. Contact us at email@example.com
What if there is more than one child in my household? Is there a discount for more than one child?
Yes this is available for Let’s make our way around the world kits only.
When you choose 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscriptions you will see there is an ‘add a child’ option. You can choose up to 5 extra child packs for any full kit purchase. For the SILVER eKIT you can print out multiple copies dpending on the number of kids.
Can I buy a Let’s make our way around the world kit’ one at a time without a subscription?
Yes, you can buy it as a single, one month purchase only. If you have more than one child, you can also buy an extra child add on for a one month kit.
If my situation changes, how quickly can I cancel the subscription?
You can cancel anytime. Please contact us by the 10th of each month, if you wish to cancel the box being charged and dispatched to you on the 15th of that month.
If you cancel after 11th of the month, you will be automatically charged on the 15th of that month and will receive one final box before your subscription is cancelled.
Can I skip a month, for instance if we are away on vacation?
Yes we are a fully flexible subscription service. You can skip as many months as you need.
Please notify us by the 10th of the month that you plan to skip the upcoming order. Unfortunately, if you notify us after the 11th of the month, you will have missed the skip window and your craft box will be already packed ready to ship to you on the 15th.
Will my information be sold to third parties?
No. We protect the privacy of our customers and communities information. All information will be securely stored and no information will be shared with third parties.
Are there any choke hazards in the kit?
The kits contain items that are not edible and should not be put in children’s mouths.
We recommend the kits be used by children from 3 years up.
If your child has a history of swallowing non-food items, we recommend an adult supervise their craft play time.
My child has allergies. What types of products does the kit contain?
All paints, glues and colours chosen for the kits are non-toxic. Some kits contain items like paper and glitter. If your child has a specific allergy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss any special requirements and substitutes.
I have two children – can they share one kit or should I purchase two kits?
Each individual kit is designed for 1 child and makes 1 craft item.
Multi-project kits are designed for one child and you can add on a pack to cater for an extra child.
For example, if you are hosting a party with 5 children, we recommend purchasing 5 kits. We offer bulk discounts for party kits. Contact us for more information.